Ground penetrating radar (GPR)Ground penetrating radar is a non-invasive geophysical technique that uses high-frequency electromagnetic waves to map subsurface conditions by identifying the variability of dielectric permittivity among soil layers.
- Authors: Murdiyarso, D., Kurnianto, S., Hergoualc'h, K., Sasmito, S.D., Hanggara, B.
- Author Affiliation: Center for International Forestry Research
- Subjects: peatlands, wetlands, emissions, carbon sinks, carbon dioxide, greenhouse gases, measurement, radar
- Publication type: Factsheet
- Year: 2017
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.17528/cifor/006443