Tropical peatland is the most biodiverse of peatland environments, yet also amongst the most threatened. This is particularly true in Southeast Asia, where large peat deposits have formed beneath rich tropical rainforests.
- Authors: Harrison, M.E., Rieley, J.O.
- Author Affiliation: Borneo Nature Foundation, University of Leicester, University of Nottingham
- Subjects: peatlands, tropics, biodiversity conservation, biodiversity, conservation
- Publication type: Journal Article
- Source: Mires and Peat 22: 1-7
- Year: 2018
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.19189/MaP.2018.OMB.382